Sorting Through the Clutter
If you somehow were able to unearth my diary amidst the clutter of my room, then you would probably find something like this...


Saturday, June 11, 2011  

More Wedding stuff...

As the day approaches, I'm pretty sure all I'm going to be blogging about (if I even have time to blog) is wedding stuff :) So I'm warning you now, gentle readers.

The designer sohomode that created my bridesmaids' dresses emailed me the other day: They're ready!

Here are some pictures of the dresses still in the designer's studio in NYC:



Link












Aren't they freakin' gorgeous? I can't wait to see my girls in them!! It's becoming more real now.

Shortly after I got engaged in September last year, I started researching like crazy. Reading every wedding blog possible, soaking in all the inspiration and ideas. I found that in the past two months I stopped checking wedding blogs every day. And then it dawned on me: I finally found my vision....and I'm running with it now. I'm hoping it all comes together.

Getting more excited...and a little anxious. A little more than two months away now.... :)

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn | 3:19 PM |
Site Meter
nut-ME-shell

//jenn
//mcmaster university alumni
//laughs at corny jokes
//frowns at rude drivers
//lover of life, vintage clothing, and african daisies
//hater of ignorance, apathy, and spiders

procrastination
online addictions
got beef?
visual stimulus












herstory
<bgsound src="http://home.comcast.net/~aa-phat_beats3/everytime.wma" loop="infinite">