Sorting Through the Clutter
If you somehow were able to unearth my diary amidst the clutter of my room, then you would probably find something like this...


Monday, November 29, 2010  

I'm ENGAGED! (Well it happened about 3 months ago...but I'm not that good with the blog-updating) Crazy, huh? But it happened. I love this boy so much and he makes me so incredibly happy. Even after 3 years of dating, he still manages to surprise me with how smart/funny/annoying/loving/sweet//vulnerable he can be. I'm excited to start the rest of my life with him... But that got me thinking about what happened in my life to bring me to where I am today. So I'm going to start a new series: Great loves (and the not-so-great ones too)

*****************************************************************

1986, Aged 6: His name was Joe. He was probably the most popular boy in my class. He had curly dirty-blonde hair and a ThunderCats backpack. Even our teacher knew we were an item. He would pair us up when our class lined up to go on field trips to the community centre skating rink. I chased him around during recess and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I don't think he was able to handle the commitment. A week later, he was hanging out with other girls. He didn't even have the decency to tell me it was over.

To be continued...

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn | 7:59 AM |
Site Meter
nut-ME-shell

//jenn
//mcmaster university alumni
//laughs at corny jokes
//frowns at rude drivers
//lover of life, vintage clothing, and african daisies
//hater of ignorance, apathy, and spiders

procrastination
online addictions
got beef?
visual stimulus












herstory
<bgsound src="http://home.comcast.net/~aa-phat_beats3/everytime.wma" loop="infinite">