Sorting Through the Clutter
If you somehow were able to unearth my diary amidst the clutter of my room, then you would probably find something like this...


Saturday, October 24, 2009  

Artsy-Fartsy

I'm the kind of person that likes to try out different things. I like variety. According to my Myers-Brigg type (ESFP), I'm an artisan. My workplace really places a huge emphasis on Myers-Brigg personality analysis and have invested a lot of time and money in helping each of us define what our personality types are, what our communication styles are, what our teamwork styles are - so that we can apply that to how we work as a department. I have to admit, I have been converted into a true believer in Myers-Brigg theories. It's scary how bang-on it is. It's helped me understand how some of my colleagues operate and in the end, it just helps us all work together better when we understand each other.

I have yet to apply it much to my personal life yet. Jason hasn't taken his Myers-Brigg type test, even though I've guessed at what type he would be (my guess would be he's an INTJ). But I'd love to get him to take an official test. (some of the online tests are pretty accurate too, but I like getting a professional opinion, ya' know?) I think it would help us grow as a couple and would probably help us understand how we both contribute to our relationship.

It's incredibly interesting. What kind of Myers-Brigg personality type are you? You should take the test. It'll just help me understand you more. And then you'll understand me a little more. And it'll just make the world a slightly happier place.

Labels:

posted by Jenn | 2:08 PM |
Site Meter
nut-ME-shell

//jenn
//mcmaster university alumni
//laughs at corny jokes
//frowns at rude drivers
//lover of life, vintage clothing, and african daisies
//hater of ignorance, apathy, and spiders

procrastination
online addictions
got beef?
visual stimulus












herstory
<bgsound src="http://home.comcast.net/~aa-phat_beats3/everytime.wma" loop="infinite">