Sorting Through the Clutter
If you somehow were able to unearth my diary amidst the clutter of my room, then you would probably find something like this...


Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! (Reader: Oh, were you even gone?)

Yes, I was gone. Gone for a wonderful 16 days to the land of Tapas and the land of Tagines. (that's Spain and Morocco, for the less foodie types).

I was traveling with my sweetheart (his first time traveling, ever) and we had such an awesome time. I was a little nervous before the trip - having never spent this much time with him before - and was worried that this trip would spell the end of our 2-year relationship. But we have survived but even better, we're become closer and gotten to know each other even more so.

I'm still doing my post-travel laundry and trying to clean up my dusty apartment. So I will offer more stories and maybe even post a few pictures up during my next post.

P.S. To my gentle readers, thanks for continuing to read...even though we all know how horrible I am with posting regularly.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn | 9:07 PM |
Site Meter
nut-ME-shell

//jenn
//mcmaster university alumni
//laughs at corny jokes
//frowns at rude drivers
//lover of life, vintage clothing, and african daisies
//hater of ignorance, apathy, and spiders

procrastination
online addictions
got beef?
visual stimulus












herstory
<bgsound src="http://home.comcast.net/~aa-phat_beats3/everytime.wma" loop="infinite">