Sorting Through the Clutter
If you somehow were able to unearth my diary amidst the clutter of my room, then you would probably find something like this...


Friday, August 28, 2009  

Do people even follow my blog anymore???

Hellooooooooo....helloooooooooo....hellooooooooo (that's me trying to show you, remaining gentle readers, that my blog is so empty, it echoes). Does it come through?

Trying to decide whether to call it a loss with this blog and start a new one...or just CPR and revive it??

Labels:

posted by Jenn | 6:43 PM |
Site Meter
nut-ME-shell

//jenn
//mcmaster university alumni
//laughs at corny jokes
//frowns at rude drivers
//lover of life, vintage clothing, and african daisies
//hater of ignorance, apathy, and spiders

procrastination
online addictions
got beef?
visual stimulus












herstory
<bgsound src="http://home.comcast.net/~aa-phat_beats3/everytime.wma" loop="infinite">